In partnership with the Family Value Foundation of Hong Kong, Asia for Life is starting the Youth Pro-Life Education Initiative!
Talks are designed for youth and young adult groups, especially for school classrooms, church youth groups, and university clubs and interest groups. The main goal is to increase awareness of the dignity of human life, and to offer tools that will help young people to respect and protect life–from the moment of conception until natural death.
Topics may include:
- Dignity: Why we should respect the rights of the preborn child, the disabled person, and the elderly person.
- Empathy: How to understand and relate to people who are different from you.
- Disabled and Differently-Abled: A discussion on the unique difficulties and opportunities of disabled people. (Talk can discuss ADHD, Autism, Down Syndrome, or other physical disabilities or learning disabilities.)
- Human Trafficking, Pornography, and Abortion: How one injustice leads to another, and what we can do about it.
- The Value of Respect & The Cost of Harassment: The importance of respecting physical boundaries, and how pornography and promiscuity can damage your relationships–or even put you in prison.
- How to Win a Fight: A talk designed for guys, on respect, boundaries, and self-defense.
- Life Before Birth: The humanity and dignity of the pre-born child, and how to talk about abortion with friends and family.
- Proliferation: The story of the pro-life youth movement, and testimonies of lives saved from abortion.
The pro-life movement is led mainly by youth and young adults. Image from March for Life D.C.
Are you interested in inviting a speaker to share with English-speaking youth, about pro-life and other relevant issues? Please contact email@example.com.
Schedule: Date should be confirmed at least 2 weeks prior to talk.
Age: Form 1 to Form 6 and university student age groups.
Speaking and Travel Fees: Free.
(If you are outside Hong Kong, then please contact to discuss fees.)
The Asia for Life Youth Pro-Life Education Initiative operates in partnership with the Family Value Foundation of Hong Kong.
This post is also available in: 繁體中文